Monday 19 September 2011

10% Discount for returning customers

Recently I did a marketing exercise where I sent out letters to some of my past customers. I advised them that it had been some time since I carried out the work and if they would like the work carrying out again, I would not only charge the same price as last year, but I would give them a 10% discount as well.

This means that they are paying 10% less than they did last year!!!!

This proved very successful and a number of past customers have re-booked.

I am now offering a 10% discount to anyone who books work with us and mentions this blog. Just mention that you have read this blog after you have been given a quotation and 10% will be deducted.

http://www.fyldecaravancleaning.co.uk/

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment